THE PERMANENT STRAIGHTENING HIGH PRECISION
Smoothing natural and sustainable, made to measure, the extract of Bamboo to the properties regenerating and remineralizing.
It is used to smooth the curling, curls, waves and frizz, reduce volume of hair and smooth.
Formulated to be applicable on all types of curling (hair caucasians or north africans). Specially composed of 2 Creams to mix in order to adapt to all types of hair whether they are natural resistant, sensitised, coloured and even highly sensitized.
The texture EasyLiss keeps the hair straight during the break time in order to facilitate the smoothing and let the hairdresser free during the time of action.
1 Cream smoothing (200ml), 1 Care cream (200ml) and 1 Milk fixative (1L) Product sold separately
4 forces of possible products by mixing 2 creams
Mode of employment :
- Shampoo, éssorés your hair has the towels.
- Apply your preparation (cream smoothing cream care),let Pause(the pause time can never exceed 30 minutes, including compliance).
- Rinse thoroughly, without a comb or pull the hair.
- Apply the milk fixative(100ml/following length), leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly._Procéder with styling by avoiding pulling on the hair.
Array of the mixtures according to the sensitivity of the hair.
Force 1 natural hair resistant : 80ml cream smoothing only
Force 2 natural hair sensitized or the purposes : 60ml of cream smoothing + 20ml of cream
Force 3 colored hair aware : 40ml cream smoothing + 40ml cream care
Force 4 hair very sensitized : 20ml of cream smoothing + 60ml cream care
(the doses given are for a hair short)In any case where it is necessary to proceed with the application of the milk fixative.
Important precautionary : Do not apply lissit concept hair which have already been smoothed with a product of another technology :
- Straightening an alkaline base sodium hydroxide(caustic soda). Potassium hydroxide(potash), Lithium hydroxide(lithine) or guanidine carbonate.
- colored with henna or metallic salts.
- Discolored in whole head.
- Discolored, then recolour(with highlights, colored).
- Natural highlights of more than 40%.